Welcome to my creative place...
Hello everyone,

I have now entered into the wonderful world of ATC's. For those of you that don't know, ATC is short for Artist Trading Card. They measure 2 ½ X 3 ½ inches, are decorated, and contain your information on the back side. They are like business cards that showcase your art. Here are a few I made:





(One of these is an APC, artist playing card.)


I hope you enjoyed these. I love to swap ATC's/APC's!!!! Let me know if anyone is interested.

-Crafty Christina
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Hi!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your ATC's!! I just started making them and haven't quite figured out the best technique for me yet. Look forward to reading more! And perhaps swapping one day!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!