Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

Here is my newest tag. I made this using a plain luggage tag, acrylic paint, embossing powder, distress ink and embellishments.



The first thing I did was paint the tag blue. Once it was dry I embossed, with clear embossing powder, the tea cup over the top. I then painted cream acrylic paint over the entire tag. Once dry I used a baby wipe to remove the paint from the embossed image, this allows the blue paint to show. I used vintage photo distress ink to darken around the tea cup. I stamped the tea cup on scrap paper and cut out to use as a mask. I placed the mask over the tag and embossed the red lettering.



I added fibers, lace, and tassels in coordinating colors.



The back side includes a pocket for a tea bag.



This is a really fun technique, I hope you give it a try. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

-Crafty Christina
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Love this!!!
    Tea anyone :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!