Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,
I have fallen in love with the new Graphic 45 "Halloween in Wonderland" paper collection. I was fortunate enough to find a local store that carries Graphic 45!!! I went crazy and bought all the paper pads available. Here is a tag I made with the "Halloween in Wonderland" collection.


I didn't need to use many embellishments for this tag, instead I collaged the the paper to create this scene. Pop up dots were added to give the tag a 3-D effect.

I made this flower using a large punch by EK Success. Glimmer mist always adds the right amount of sparkle.


I added a Tim Holtz fragment backed with the G45 paper,a dangle charm, an eyelet, and fibers

Thanks for following my blog. You can watch my video for this tag on my youtube.

-Christina
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Julie Says:

    Too cute!! Yep, this one had to grow on me a bit but I luv all things G45! I really like your flower! I just can't seem to get this flower thing right!
    TFS.
    Julie


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!