Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone! I wanted to share this canvas I made for a special friend at work. She is an I love Lucy fan, so that is the theme I went with.

I primed the canvas with gesso and then painted with a copper ink dauber. I printed out the image, lined it with pearls, and coated it with glossy accents. The bottle cap was a gift I received in a rak, I thought it looked beautiful.


I added bling and a Tim Holtz grunge heart. I painted the heart with a gold ink dauber and added gold leaf once it was almost dry. I used my EK typewriter stamps to spell out Lucy. Added a handmade lollipop flower with feather and bling in the center. This was a lot of fun to make and my friend loved it!

You can see the video for this canvas on my youtube page.

Thanks,
Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!