Welcome to my creative place...




Hello Everyone,
Here are some cupcakes that I made with polymer clay. These are super fun and easy to make. I used Sculpy clay in brown for the base of the cupcake. Soften the clay and roll it to the size you want. Cut it into sections and shape like a cupcake bottom. Select you frosting color and roll out into a thin line. Then swirl around the top. I added little loops so I could use them as charms. Dust with perfect pearls to add shimmer. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 and then 15 minutes at 275. These are so cute and so fun to make. Hope you have fun with this technique.
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Amazing!!!! You Amaze me everday Sis..
    Love Mom


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!