Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

I know that it is November now, but I had to post these. I started these before Halloween and just recently finished. These boxes were purchased at Michael's craft store. They came unfinished and I decorated and embellished each one in a different style. Hope you enjoy!!!



This first box is my favorite. I sprayed the box with "Screaming Banshee Black" star burst stain by Lindy's Stamp Gang. The spray is still available but is limited edition. I highly recommend picking up the set of spays...I just love them. After the box was dry I added Basic Grey designer paper and leaf ribbon. Flowers are from I Am roses, they were also sprayed with stain before added. The changing face is a sticker set by Recollection. I made the frame from white polymer clay and a clay mold I created. The sentiment is a stamp set from Oxford Impression. The charms are Industrial Chic.




This box took the longest to make. I spent a lot a time making the box look weathered. I used several coats of crackle paint and sprayed with the "Screaming Banshee Black" star burst stain by Lindy's Stamp Gang. All the images and sentiments are collage sheets from Alpha Stamps.


I painted this box with a green shimmering acrylic paint. I added gold leaf. I mixed glass bead gel with brown acrylic paint to make it look like the coffin is covered with dirt and added moss. The cross is made with polymer clay. All images and sentiment are from Alpha Stamps.


Thanks for reading!!!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!