Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

Here is my first entry for "In A Sweet Pea Dream" flower challenge #5. Enjoy...




For this card, I used Ching-Chou Kuik's Dance of Butterfly stamp. I stamped the image with black archival ink and embossed with clear powder. I used a combination of copic markers and glimmer mist that I painted onto the image. I used diamond stickles on her tail. I added prima bling that I colored blue with alcohol ink. I added ribbon, butterflies, and a flower from "I am Roses."

See my favorite places to shop if you are interested in purchasing this stamp.

Thanks for reading,
Christina
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. KymKreates Says:

    Just stunning. Your color choice of blue and orange is exciting and your layout is marvelous!

    Thanks for helping me bring some flowers back to life this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and hope to see more of your wondrous work in the future!

    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!