Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone-

Here is another card I made using"Ching Chou Kuik's" fantasy stamp collection. This particular stamp is called "Jeweled." I purchased this stamp through "Sweet Pea Stamps." It is a personal goal to make a card with each stamp that I purchased. I am notorious for buying stamps and then never using them. I bought about 50 of these stamps, so my readers can expect more cards featuring these stamps.

This card has a bit of a Holiday feel...I am still making Christmas projects in January. I stamped and embossed the image. I colored it in with various copics and glimmer mist. I stamped brown flowers on top of brown card stock for a two tone affect. I stamped green diamonds on top of green card stock for another two tone affect. I cut out a scalloped trim with one of "My Favorite Things" Die-namics. Added red trim, flower, and leaves. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz sticker that I popped up on dimensionals.


Here is a closer look at the colored image...I also used stickles to add glitter to her tail.

Thanks for Reading!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!