Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone-
Here is another altered canvas project. I made this for my friend Lacie. She is definitely a fashionista, so I used Graphic 45s Fashionista paper collection.


I purchased the canvases from Aaron Brothers. They are joined together with some brass hinges I got from Home Depot. I covered each canvases with a layer of gesso before I added the paper and embellishments. I used Tim Holtz grunge letters to spell out her name. I colored the letters with Rub and Buff and added some bling.




All the flowers I used are from: I am roses. You can connect with them by browsing my favorite places to shop. I also added some tissue tape and bling.



For more details on this project and others connect to my YouTube page.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!