Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,
Here we are about to enter February and I am still working on Christmas projects. I even have a few Halloween projects sitting on my work table. LOL!!! Hope no one minds a little Christmas in January...




This box was purchased at Micheal's. I sprayed with "Red Hot Poker" mist by Lindy's Stamp Gang. The paper collection is "Holiday Past" by Graphic 45, which includes the collage images. The sticker are all by Recollections. The knob is by Tim Holtz.



The number 12 is an adornment by Tim Holtz. I inked them with alcohol ink in green and added silver studs that were inked red. Using score tape I added the sequin trim around the edge of the box.







The last touch was adding a book to showcase my twelve days leading up to Christmas.



Thanks for Reading!!!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!