Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

Here are a few dominoes that I made into altered art necklaces...


This first domino is colored with Lettuce, Cranberry, and Butterscotch alcohol ink, which was applied with an ink tool and felt pad. The stamp is by Paper Artsy and it's stamped with black Staz-on ink. I added the sentiment, which is from a collage sheet, but could have been printed out with a printer. The chain and dangle charm are by Urban Chic.




The above domino is colored with Cranberry and Butterscotch alcohol ink. The skeleton stamp is by Oxford Impressions. Using black Staz-on, I have stamped the image onto tissue paper and then decoupaged onto the domino. I used gold metallic paint around edges and a few dabs on the front and around the sentiment.




This Domino is colored with Stream, Lettuce, and Butterscotch alcohol ink. The light bulb stamp is by Oxford Impressions. Using black Staz-on, I have stamped the image onto tissue paper and then decoupaged onto the domino. I added the sentiment and watch parts with glossy accents. Edges are also painted with gold metallic paint.



All the dominoes were coated with Glossy Accents to give a glossy shine. I use a Dremel rotary tool to make the holes in the dominoes.



Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks,
Christina
1 Response
  1. jackid Says:

    Christina I think you are very talented lady love your work and your cards are stunning
    Jacki xx


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!