Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

Here is my card creation for Kenny K's Krafty Grilz Challenge...Enjoy!!!






Materials used:
-Copic markers
-Kenny K's digi stamp
-Perfect panels from My Favorite Things
-Brown and red card stock
-Tim Holtz Designer paper
-Baroque stamp from Stampin Up
-Oval/scalloped oval spellbinder die cuts
-Martha Stewart tag punch
-Red glitter stickers
-Red safety pins
-Small bronze eyelets
-Twine
-Flowers from I am roses

Thanks for reading!!!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. heidy Says:

    Oh this is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week and good luck.
    Heidy


  2. LINDA Says:

    This is simply beautiful.. Love how you did the lettering.. very lovely work.. Thanks fopr joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, linda


  3. very original!!!
    love it!!!
    thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!