Welcome to my creative place...
This beautiful tag was made with a collage sheet that I came across at Lisa's Altered Art. For some time now I have been obsessed with collage sheets...I even purchased a laser printer so that I could print out high quality images. Lisa has a large selection of collage sheets available for only one dollar. I personally love the Monochromatic collage sheets and intend to make tags in all the different colors...so keep reading!



MATERIALS: plain luggage tag, Aqua paint dabber, Autumn Nights glimmer mist, Mermaid Glimmer Glam, Sailor Boat Blue Alcohol Ink, Prima bling,
Prima flowers, Melissa Francis chunky glitter, rhinestone stars, and blue collage sheet. Click here to get some amazing collage sheets!

Thanks for reading!
Christina
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!