Welcome to my creative place...
Sometime in February I participated in a Valentine Swap...My original thought was to post these when my swaps arrived and I could post all photos together. Well, it's April and I am still waiting? Maybe they are not coming? Anyway, here are the Valentine's I made...Enjoy.














Materials:
-Collage sheet from Alpha stamps
-Chipboard Heart
-White Gesso
-Gold Dresden Border
-Green Flower soft
-Paper Flowers from I am Roses
-Green Metallic Leaves
-Gold Micro Beads
-Gold Brass Stamping from Alpha Stamps



















Materials:
-Collage Sheet from Alpha stamps
-Chipboard Heart
-Gold Paint
-Texture Hammer
-Eyelets and setter
-Wire
-Beads
-Ribbon















Materials:
-Collage Sheet from Alpha stamps
-Chipboard Heart
-White Gesso
-Blue Crackle Paint
-Bead Trim from A Treasures Nest
-Silver Micro Beads


Thanks for reading!!!
-Christina
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!