Welcome to my creative place...
Hello,
Here is my take on a grunge mini! Tim Holtz is the king of grunge, so most of the products are from his line. I will do my best to list them and add links. Okay, here we go...

Here you see the cover. The album is cut from a cardboard box using my Antique Die by Accucut.


I used the Retro Grunge paper pad and grunged it up with Black Soot Distress ink. I used quick dry adhesive to adhere paper to the cardboard. I traced around the edges with a gold krylon pen.


I wanted clearly defined photo spots! I used a white Signo Pen to highlight areas and add definition. This pen is my FAV!!!


Make an album unique by adding pockets or hidden journal spots. I used a chain punch by EK success to trim my pocket.





A folding picture spot can really increase the number of photos added in an album.
-Use a double sided 12x12 sheet of paper
-Score at 4" and 8" on both sides. Fold score lines(should have 9 squares)
-Cut off the 4 corners and fold it up.



Stamps I used:
Ultimate Grunge
Bitty Grunge
Slight Alterations
All by Tim Holtz

Recollections Splat stamp purchased at Michael's.


Thanks for looking!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!