Welcome to my creative place...

Hello Readers,
Here I have a very shabby chic bead box...


The box was painted first with Juniper acrylic paint dabber by Adirondack. I then coated it with glimmer spay paint to seal the acrylic paint and prevent scratches.


I added DCWV Mademoiselle paper collection to the center of the box and trimmed with lace and pearl strings. I colored the pearls,bling, and IAR with LSG's Summer of 89 color shot in Pretty in pink pink.


This beautiful dress form is covered in lace and IAR painted flowers, it's the perfect addition to any craft project.



Flower clusters and a handmade cameo add a special touch. All my flowers are from IAR, my favorite.

-Christina
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!