Welcome to my creative place...
Hello Everyone,

Here is the latest from my art journal...



This work of art is a product of some of my favorite pens, if you are considering journal art, these pens are a great investment:
-Uniball Signo White pen..for details and highlights
-Posca paint pens(water based)
-Sharpie paint pens(water based)

I used a magazine clipping for the face, collage flower for the hat, and a stamp by zettioogy for the tree trunk legs.

Extra color was added to her face with distress inks and I brightened the flower using water color crayons. I also went over the stamped image with my pens, this gives it a little more pop.

Background is a combo of acyclic paint and water color crayons blended together.


When I start a jourmal page I never plan it out...I have fun with it and get messy!!!


Thanks for Reading!
-Christina
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and read my blog. Hope you are having a crafty day!!!